Our general terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the website: Berghofftoys The latter reserves the right to amend or modify these general terms and conditions of sale at any time. In the event of amendment of any order, the general terms and conditions of sale shall apply on the day of the order.
1. OUR OFFER
1.1 All offers of products, services and delivery methods at prices stated in euros are valid on the mainland within the limits of available stocks.
1.2 The items we sell to you are described and presented to you with the utmost care. If errors have nevertheless occurred, we cannot be held responsible for them.
1.3 The pictures of the products are given for illustrative purposes and may differ from the actual product.
2. ORDERS, VALIDATION OF ORDERS AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
2.1 Every order confirmation constitutes an irrevocable acceptance that can only be questioned within the limits defined in these general terms and conditions of sale.
2.2 Each order confirmation automatically results in acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale. This is an electronic signature. This electronic signature has value between the parties in the same way as a handwritten signature.
2.3 You can place an order by logging in or as a guest.
2.4 Shortly after your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email. However, we have the right to terminate the contract if the products are not available, have the wrong price or the amount has not been received.
2.5 Accuracy of billing and account details:
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed through or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email address and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, retailers or distributors at our sole discretion. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases from our shop. You agree to update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiry dates, as soon as possible so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary .
3. PAYMENT, STATUS OF PAYMENT, SECURITY AND REFUNDS
3.1 Payment for goods and delivery may be made through various payment methods as indicated on the supplier's website when you place your order. The contract to terminate the contract immediately. Payment must be made before the delivery date and the payment term must be a fundamental term of this contract, breach or how many followers authorises the holder to terminate the contract immediately.
3.2 Berghofftoys reserves the right to refuse delivery or to honour an order from a consumer who has not paid all or part of a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is pending. administration.
3.3 We use Multisafepay as our payment provider. Your credit card details are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and never pass over the network unencrypted. We have no access to these contact details.
3.4 All refunds are made directly on the transaction carried out, unless otherwise stated. A refund will take several working days before you can receive it, this depends on several factors.
4. PRICES AND PROMOTIONS
4.1 Prices are indicated in euros and take into account the current VAT.
4.2 The price of products and services (excluding delivery costs) is that indicated on the corresponding product sheet which can be found on our website.
4.3 Changes in services and prices:
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice. We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or termination of the Service. Returns dates for items on pre-order are an estimated date and are intended as a guide as to when we expect the item to be back in stock, this is not a delivery date (items may be delivered before and after the date indicated) and can be used without being changed in advance.
In the case of garden play equipment, we do not recommend starting any ground work that may be required before you receive your item and we can refer to the manufacturer's own instructions, we stock many different products in under different product lines, all with different requirements and as such the instructions for each will be different and our customer service team can only give general advice on the range. In addition, items are updated by the manufacturer from time to time and although we try to keep our website as up to date as possible, there may be occasions when the information on the website differs slightly from that of user instructions. We cannot be held responsible for any costs you may incur for the preparatory work you have made to assemble your trampoline or your swing in case of incorrect information on our website, the product has been updated by the manufacturer, delivery of your item is late or we have to cancel your order due to lack of stock.
4.4 For promotions, the validity period is indicated in the product specification, on the homepage and in various places on our website.
4.5 Berghofftoys proceeds with product reservations. When a product is in pre-order this is indicated on the product sheet, you will be contacted by our customer service. The ordering process for a pre-order is the same as for an order in stock.
5. RETENTION OF TITLE
The products remain the property of Berghofftoys until full receipt of the order by our services. However, from delivery, the risks of delivered goods pass to the customer.
6.1 Orders placed before 15:30 will be processed the same day (for the busiest periods it may take up to 48 hours for an order to be processed) and all items in stock are available. (A working day is a day other than weekends and public holidays).
6.2 You will receive an e-mail from Berghofftoys with your tracking number. In the event of a dispute due to a delay in delivery or incorrect entry of an address by the customer, we are limited to providing you with your tracking number.
6.3 If the delivery cannot be delivered to your home, the supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
6.4 We offer one delivery method:€6.95
6.4.For special requests, we will request the cost first.
6.5 If your parcel is delayed, shipping costs cannot be refunded.
6.6 A parcel can be sent with POSTNL or with DHL.
6.7 Berghofftoys cannot be held responsible for delivery times in case your package is delayed.
6.8 Missing or delayed packages: If a parcel is missing or delayed, we open an investigation through our partner postal services. It takes 5 days to start this investigation. If your parcel is not delivered within 14 days of the examination, we will refund the amount of your purchase or send you a replacement item.
6.9 If you wish to return a parcel due to an unobserved delivery time, refuse the parcel directly or if you decide to accept to return it to us, please note that this return is your responsibility.
7- PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Some products or services may only be available online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.We have tried to display the colours and images of our products as faithfully as possible in shop. We cannot guarantee that the colour reproduction on your computer screen is accurate.
We have tried to display the products as accurately as possible using images and details of included features. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website, may affect the colours you actually see on your screen and therefore the colour of the item you receive may differ from the item you receive on your screen when ordering. In addition, products may be updated or changed by manufacturers without notice. Because of these factors, we cannot guarantee that the product you receive will be exactly the same as the one shown in the photos on our website.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to restrict the sale of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of products or services we offer. Any product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer of product or service on this site is void where prohibited. We cannot guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
8 - WARRANTY
All our children's toys come with a 6-month limited warranty ("Warranty") applicable only to the original purchaser, proof of purchase is required to validate any claim.
Specifications of parts or models are subject to change without notice. You must keep the box in which the mobile toy was delivered during the warranty period, otherwise the warranty may expire. When the car arrives, check all parts in the box to make sure they are not damaged (e.g. broken parts) before installing the car. If anything is broken or the product does not match what you ordered, DO NOT assemble the car, contact us immediately with photos and/or videos. We do not accept returns within the 14-day return period assembled. By purchasing and using your battery-powered toy, you agree to be bound by the terms of this warranty, as set out below.
What the warranty covers:
- This warranty covers only defects in materials or workmanship that cause a defect in the driving toy.
- The warranty is valid only if the mobile toy is used under normal conditions for the purposes intended by a person of the maximum weight specified by the manufacturer, who fits properly in the toy and is capable of driving the toy correctly.
- The guarantee is also valid only if the assembly of the mobile toy has been carried out correctly, the toy to be steered has not been modified in any way and that it has also been properly maintained, and all settings have been carried out.
- Only carried out in accordance with the instructions in the user manual supplied with the driving toy.
- The guarantee is only valid in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Portugal, Denmark and Sweden
De garantie dekt niet en wordt ongeldig als:
- Het mobiele speelgoed wordt gebruikt op een manier die in strijd is met de instructies in de handleiding van de fabrikant.
- Bewegend speelgoed wordt buiten geëxporteerd: Frankrijk, Duitsland, Nederland, België, Italië, Spanje, Verenigd Koninkrijk, Portugal, Denemarken en Zweden.
- Als het mobiele speelgoed niet correct is gemonteerd. -> in het geval dat de klant de machine verkeerd monteert en om deze reden licht beschadigd is, is de klant volledig verantwoordelijk voor de kosten gemaakt voor de reparatie of vervanging van onderdelen.
-Als het rijdende speelgoed beschadigd is door verkeerd gebruik, misbruik, ongeval of misbruik.
- Als het mobiele speelgoed beschadigd is door veranderingen of aanpassingen aan het mobiele speelgoed of reparaties uitgevoerd door een niet-geautoriseerde ingenieur.
- Als de eigenaar van het rijdende speelgoed niet regelmatig en correct onderhoud heeft uitgevoerd
- Wanneer het mobiele speelgoed wordt verhuurd of gebruikt voor commerciële doeleinden.
- De garantie dekt geen normale slijtage of andere oorzaken die niet het gevolg zijn van materiaal- of fabricagefouten.
The warranty does not apply to tyres, batteries, steering wheels, cosmetic parts or other components that wear out during use as described below:
- Batteries, chargers and tyres are considered consumables and also require regular maintenance to ensure good battery condition. The battery is covered only if you have purchased a specific battery warranty.
- Steering wheels are not covered because the steering wheel is often used to lift moving toys, an action they are not designed for and we strongly discourage you from doing so. We classify damaged or broken flywheels as normal wear and tear and are not covered under warranty
- Mirrors, doors, plastic, stickers and emblems, decorations and accessories and seats and seat covers are classified as cosmetic parts and are not considered essential to the functioning of the toy in motion
- Unfortunately, moulded plastic objects may have minor irregularities in shape, such as small bumps in the plastic or scratches, which are an inevitable side effect of the manufacturing process and occur when the plastic is moulded. These irregularities are purely cosmetic and do not affect the functioning of the toy and are therefore not considered a warranty issue. -> Note: Minor damages such as small scratches, unevennesses do not apply here, as they can be caused during production by the materials used (plastic, metal) and the techniques used for welding and car paint. Scratches are not a valid reason for returns or refunds.
To resolve any warranty issues, we will:
- Repair and replace parts under warranty as long as they are caused by a manufacturing defect or a manufacturing defect that caused a product failure, as well as repair a material defect in the product's construction that caused the product failure.
- To solve warranty problems, we will send the parts you need to assemble yourself.
- If the parts do not solve the problem, we will carry out a service and repair where you can send the moving toy or bring it to our workshop to correctly identify and correct the defect. If we cannot repair the moving toy after our technicians have investigated the problem and the fault is covered by the above warranty guidelines, we will provide a replacement if available. Should this not be the case, we will provide you with an in-store credit/voucher.
- In some cases, we may invite you to request an on-site repair for which we will not charge you. This may be suggested to speed up the repair process or for your convenience.
BWW 2INVEST S.A. is not responsible for incidental charges.
All petrol-powered products come with a 30-day limited parts warranty applicable only to the original purchaser, proof of purchase is required to validate any claim. Note: specifications of parts or models are subject to change without notice. By purchasing and using your new petrol car, you agree to be bound by the terms of this warranty as stated below. Furthermore, by purchasing and using the petrol vehicle, you declare that you have a working knowledge of petrol engines and the skills required to build and maintain this type of product. As stated on the petrol engine product page, a mechanically qualified person is required for assembly and long-term maintenance of this product. As with any petrol engine, petrol trips us require regular maintenance and you should maintain the engine and assemble the parts of this product as necessary. We strongly recommend that you do not buy these items if you do not have these skills or do not know a knowledgeable person who can help you. If you are concerned that you may not be able to repair a petrol engine, do not buy a petrol vehicle.
What the warranty covers:
- This warranty covers only material manufacturing or fabrication defects that result in fuel failure.
- The warranty is valid only if the petrol vehicle is used under normal conditions for the purposes intended by a person who is less than the maximum weight specified by the manufacturer, who correctly adjusts to the petrol vehicle and is able to check correctly.
- The guarantee is also valid only if the installation of the petrol cabin has been carried out correctly, the petrol cabin has not been modified in any way and has also been properly maintained and that all adjustments are carried out only as described in the user manual supplied with the petrol vehicle
- The warranty is only valid in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Portugal, Denmark and Sweden.
The warranty does not cover and becomes invalid if:
- The petrol car is used in a manner contrary to the instructions in the petrol car's owner's manual
- If the petrol vehicle is exported from France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Denmark and Sweden
- If the petrol vehicle is not correctly fitted
- If the petrol vehicle is damaged due to misuse, abuse, accident or misuse
- If the gas cabin is damaged by changes or modifications to the gas cabin or repairs carried out by an unauthorised engineer.
- If the petrol vehicle owner has not carried out regular and proper maintenance
- If the petrol vehicle is rented or used for commercial purposes
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or other causes not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
The following items (if any) are not covered by the warranty:
Chains & Belts
Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Tyres, wheels, valves and inner tubes
Any accidental damage or damage caused by negligence or normal wear and tear
Damage caused by abuse
Damage caused by lack of or insufficient maintenance
Changes or modifications to the article
Stickers and emblems, decorations and accessories and seats and seat covers classified as cosmetic parts and other cosmetic damage not considered essential to the operation of the petrol vehicle
To resolve any warranty issues, we will:
- Repair and replace parts under warranty as long as they are caused by a manufacturing defect or a manufacturing defect that caused a product failure, as well as repair a material defect in the construction of the product that caused the product failure.
- To resolve warranty issues, we will send the parts you need to assemble yourself.
We do not refund products outside the 14-day refund period, and refunds during this period are only valid for unused items left in their original packaging.
BWW 2INVEST S.A. cannot be held liable for incidental or consequential damages, personal injury or damage directly or indirectly caused by the use of petrol toys.
Please note: To be eligible for reimbursement of labour costs by locally manufactured repairs, repairs must be agreed by us in advance. Any unauthorised repair will not entitle you to a refund, you must also provide a copy of the receipt for the agreed repairs which clearly shows that the manufacturing defect, defect or material fault on the product has been corrected.
9 - TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
Once the car is assembled and if it does not work because of a technical problem, please contact our customer service team with photos and a clear explanation of the problem. It may take up to 5 working days to solve your technical problem. If, after contacting customer service, you need to return the product for repair and examination, charges may apply. These will be explained to customer service regarding the problem. Once assembled, if the car does not work due to a technical problem, please contact our customer service with photos and a clear explanation of the problem.
Please note that for whatever reason, we do not accept products that have already been assembled.
10 - Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
From time to time there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipment, shipping times. transit and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if the information from the Service or any related website at any time without notice (including after placing an order).
11- DATA PROTECTION
The supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep your order and payment information secure, unless the supplier is negligent, the supplier is not responsible for unauthorised access to the information provided by you.
12 - INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BWW 2INVEST N.V., our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, managers, administrators, agents, entrepreneurs, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, created by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
14- FACTORY PRODUCTION
The manufactured origin of a product may differ in different parts. This does not affect the usability of the product itself.
Please refer to our return policy for more information.